Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00313 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,220 Dirham (COL$4,857,906) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (31 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (44 minutes ago)