Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.709 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,904 Dirham (€1,859) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)