Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.010 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,466 Dirham (€2,404) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (38 minutes ago)