Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.785 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,491 Dirham (€2,456) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)