Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.179 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,360 Dirham (€2,268) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)