Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09367 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,682 Dirham (188,770 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)