Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08948 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,440 Dirham (183,739 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)