Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08635 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,875 Dirham (137,524 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)