Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 175% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,442 Dirham (Bs 51,801) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)