Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 153% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,668 Dirham (Bs 53,849) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (39 minutes ago)