Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,870 Dirham (Bs 51,398,889) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)