Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,764 Dirham (Bs 63,073,894) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)