Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,898 Dirham (Bs 52,909) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)