Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,487 Dirham (Bs 41,531) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)