Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.905 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,073 Dirham (€2,299) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)