Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.302 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,200 Dirham (€2,318) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)