Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.878 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,229 Dirham (€2,779) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)