Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,421 Dirham (€2,097) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)