Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.681 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,054 Dirham (€1,409) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)