Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.162 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,213 Dirham (€2,080) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)