Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.308 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,681 Dirham (€2,094) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)