Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,107 Dirham (€1,770) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)