Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01465 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,821 Dirham (CH$1,421,058) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)