Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01491 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,510 Dirham (CH$1,107,625) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)