Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01524 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,727 Dirham (CH$900,535) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)