Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13027 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,403 Dirham (₨87,537) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)