Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15087 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,098 Dirham (₨80,190) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (27 minutes ago)