Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14778 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,822 Dirham (₨66,464) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)