Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,891 Dirham (€3,081) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)