Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.319 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,201 Dirham (€3,286) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (20 minutes ago)