Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.656 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,675 Dirham (€3,254) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)