Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.832 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,531 Dirham (€3,280) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)