Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09162 MAD / RSD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,745 Dirham (160,942 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)