Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36529 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,401 Dirham (14,784₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)