Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37195 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,574 Dirham (23,051₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)