Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35685 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,492 Dirham (23,797₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)