Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08358 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,970 Dirham (¥298,750) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (40 minutes ago)