Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08427 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,399 Dirham (¥313,250) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)