Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08592 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,009 Dirham (¥326,004) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (37 minutes ago)