Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08744 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,838 Dirham (¥295,505) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)