Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,098 Dirham (€2,239) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)