Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.292 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,948 Dirham (€3,538) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)