Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.979 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,086 Dirham (€3,560) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)