Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.084 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 105% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,993 Dirham (€3,698) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)