Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.227 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,886 Dirham ($2,806) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)