Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,671 Dirham ($2,351) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)