Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42126 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,052 Dirham (40,479 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$396,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)