Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27074 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,564 Dirham (ARS $42,713) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)