Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.655 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,288 Dirham (ARS $44,715) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)