Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45427 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,310 Dirham (ARS $46,910) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)