Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,546 Dirham (5,497TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)