Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.791 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,485 Dirham (6,969TL) in Uşak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)