Cost of living comparison between Uşak, Turkey and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.843 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,888 Dirham (4,181TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (28 minutes ago)