Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,538 Dirham (元9,268) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)