Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.447 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,250 Dirham (元9,847) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (44 minutes ago)