Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49587 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,995 Dirham (Mex$ 26,205) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)