Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45861 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,147 Dirham (Mex$ 26,486) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)