Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,515 Dirham (Mex$ 34,609) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)