Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17689 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,222 Dirham (Php114,320) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)