Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20099 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,376 Dirham (Php76,499) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)