Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18292 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,089 Dirham (Php115,288) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)