Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,358 Dirham (29,779 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)