Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,513 Dirham (26,010 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)