Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,571 Dirham (21,903 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)