Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,906 Dirham (17,336 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)