Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,314 Dirham (27,065 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (28 minutes ago)