Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,065 Dirham (25,901 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)