Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16072 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,613 Dirham (руб 103,367) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (37 minutes ago)