Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,288 Dirham (€2,662) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)