Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.933 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,128 Dirham (€2,024) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)