Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.049 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,453 Dirham (€2,394) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)