Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14098 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,428 Dirham (₨123,622) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (28 minutes ago)