Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12874 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,370 Dirham (₨111,624) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)