Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,159 Dirham (₨116,139) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)