Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14715 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,095 Dirham (₨102,579) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (25 minutes ago)