Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15782 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,346 Dirham (руб 71,895) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)