Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16919 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,456 Dirham (руб 55,889) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)