Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13973 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,750 Dirham (руб 134,187) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)