Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17261 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,900 Dirham (руб 115,289) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)