Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00406 MAD / MNT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,925 Dirham (2,444,267 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)