Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00405 MAD / MNT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,854 Dirham (2,433,392 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)