Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00412 MAD / MNT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,571 Dirham (4,026,908 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)