Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 MAD / MNT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,941 Dirham (3,840,386 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)