Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14000 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,154 Dirham (₨86,811) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (36 minutes ago)