Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13424 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,986 Dirham (₨81,841) in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)