Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14098 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,904 Dirham (₨91,532) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (34 minutes ago)