Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15404 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,361 Dirham (₨80,247) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)