Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17648 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,729 Dirham (руб 89,128) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)