Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15943 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,464 Dirham (руб 96,998) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)