Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28975 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,815 Dirham (61,485 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)