Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.824 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,158 Dirham (€2,047) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)