Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14466 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,730 Dirham (₨88,000) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)