Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14491 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,972 Dirham (₨82,616) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)