Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14768 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,842 Dirham (₨80,187) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)