Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28179 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,475 Dirham (58,466 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)