Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28784 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,812 Dirham (58,409 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)