Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28900 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,106 Dirham (52,269 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)