Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,943 Dirham (R$ 5,686) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)