Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.514 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,158 Dirham (R$ 8,017) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)