Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.862 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,547 Dirham (R$ 7,878) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)