Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.834 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,295 Dirham (R$ 7,868) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)