Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.124 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,164 Dirham (R$ 5,815) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)