Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08619 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,190 Dirham (¥141,423) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)