Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08541 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,371 Dirham (¥144,842) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)