Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,342 Dirham (¥135,250) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)