Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08373 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,441 Dirham (¥136,641) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)