Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.268 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,343 Dirham (R$ 5,000) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)