Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.175 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,112 Dirham (R$ 7,595) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)