Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,813 Dirham (R$ 7,794) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)