Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.528 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,403 Dirham (R$ 7,674) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)