Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,645 Dirham (R$ 7,331) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)