Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17253 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,269 Dirham (руб 59,520) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)