Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17782 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,856 Dirham (руб 89,167) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)