Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,061 Dirham (3,358,427 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)