Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,367 Dirham (3,600,310 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)