Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,350 Dirham (2,300,218 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)