Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MAD / LBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,905 Dirham (3,502,912 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)