Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.909 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,129 Dirham ($2,536) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)