Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.466 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,509 Dirham ($3,223) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)