Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,838 Dirham ($3,556) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)