Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16118 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,993 Dirham (руб 111,632) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)