Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.631 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,797 Dirham (2,806KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)