Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.547 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,684 Dirham (2,828KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)