Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,746 Dirham (3,056KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)