Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,147 Dirham (40,121,406 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)