Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,102 Dirham (42,007,630 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (25 minutes ago)