Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,921 Dirham (37,068,427 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (39 minutes ago)