Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,572 Dirham (Mex$ 25,037) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)