Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,371 Dirham (Mex$ 19,899) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)