Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,105 Dirham (Mex$ 22,154) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)