Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48587 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,585 Dirham (Mex$ 23,843) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)