Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,113 Dirham (Mex$ 26,380) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)