Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,333 Dirham (Bs 25,172) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)