Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15304 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 508% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 109,394 Dirham (714,798 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)