Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,888 Dirham (Bs 71,164,556) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)