Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,521 Dirham (Bs 28,621) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)