Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.124 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,078 Dirham (€3,333) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)