Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,555 Dirham (€2,016) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (30 minutes ago)