Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.768 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,551 Dirham (9,954 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)