Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.727 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,695 Dirham (11,989 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)