Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.769 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,607 Dirham (11,053 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)