Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02586 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,856 Dirham (497,207 KZT) in Turkestan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)