Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02623 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,440 Dirham (550,569 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)