Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.319 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,584 Dirham (€2,790) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)