Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.824 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,642 Dirham (€2,461) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (37 minutes ago)