Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,150 Dirham (COL$4,424,640) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)