Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,893 Dirham (COL$3,566,713) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)