Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,583 Dirham (1,870 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)