Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.374 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,150 Dirham (3,008 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)